Internship/thesis assignment Aviko - Kitchen systems
What will you be doing?
The internship will exist out of the following components:
- Gain insight in kitchen systems through relevant literature
- Set up a theoretical framework for kitchen systems in foodservice
- Get to know kitchen systems used for potato products at end users
- Collect insights in what knowledge about kitchen systems is of importance for Aviko to sup-port product and concept development
- If time allows, advise on how to save the data
What do you have to offer?
- Enrolment in a Marketing or Business Management course, like the master Management, Economics and Consumer Studies
- An interest in using data and analytics to understand customers and kitchens systems
- English writing and communication skills, Dutch is a pro
- Working independently and flexible
What do we offer you?
- A full time Msc internship / thesis placement (40h/week)
- A divers assignment with both desk and field research
- An informal and open work environment within an enthusiastic team
- Possibility to get to know multiple departments within the company, cooperation with prod-uct development, marketing, market intelligence and strategy