Social Media and Content Manager
What will you be doing?
As Social Media and Content Manager you will create original and relevant content for our audiences and you will publish the content to social media channels. You will execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement. Hereby, you will develop and manage a content calendar across owned channels of communication. Of course, providing ongoing analysis and reporting of campaign performance and social media KPIs is key to continuously improve what we do. You have a passion for social media and quality content and be able to use your knowledge and skills to formulate a distinct social media strategy to engage both on the B2C and B2B sides of the business. You will monitor social media for third-party comments and relevant interactions such as content sharing and retweeting. You will build online relationships with key influencers and support SEO strategy with search optimized content. You will support content creation across channels with articles, graphics, video production and digital sales tools. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long-term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development.
What do you have to offer?
- An entrepreneurial and creative mind
- Proficient in digital analytics; Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Understand basics of optimizing content for SEO
- Excellent written skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (non-essential)
- Basic photography skills for the purpose of content creation (non-essential.
- Experience of food retail or food service is ideal but definitely not pre requisite.
What do we offer you?
- Ambitious growth and investment plans mean this next period will be exciting
- Marketing to play a renewed and pivotal role in achieving the immediate and long term goals
- Career and personal development opportunities
Where are you going to work?
Here’s how to apply
Checking references can be part of our selection procedure.