Senior Business Manager-Wholesale Channel UK (home based)
Location UK (North of M62)
What will you be doing?
This role would be ideal for an established Senior/National Account Manager who is looking to develop & implement a route to market strategy guided by a strong commercial team to realise our shared vision. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long-term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development.
What do you have to offer?
- A mind-set & ethos of working as part of a one-team culture
- Strong understanding & application of sales process & negotiation skills
- A go getter, tenacious with excellent communication & listening skills
- A good understanding of basic marketing principles
- A new business generator, persistence, consistency & disciplined approach is a must
- Must have a passion & strong affinity for food/drink, with experience in/with chefs desired
- Commercially astute & be able to manage your own P&L
- Hunger & passion to be better everyday
- Strategic key account management/category management principles desired
Where are you going to work?
The region will be: North of M62 with regular national travel.
Here’s how to apply
Checking references can be part of our selection procedure.
Agencies do not need to contact us!