What will you be doing?
You have a passion for analytics and data and understand the power that data driven knowledge can have on a company’s marketing activities. We require a creative individual with the ability to use various analytical tools to build customer personas to understand customer needs and pain points and use this data to help shape Aviko’s and Aviko clients content calendars.
- Social listening – monitoring social media channels to understand what our key audiences are talking about
- Media watch – Monitoring publications and prominent social media influencers, relevant to the food industry, to keep on top of trends and content that is getting attention
- Research – Work with customers and consumers to conduct digital surveys and questionnaires to obtain insights through primary research
- Analytics – Delve into an array of analytical platforms to understand customer behaviours, likes, dislikes, problems and demographic information
- Customer personas – Use analytics to build personas of different customer segments
- Content calendar support – Propose customer focused content ideas based upon research
- Content support – Support AVI Media in the creation of content for Aviko and it’s customers
What do you have to offer?
- Understanding of analytics tools such as Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and the ambition to learn about new tools.
- An interest in using data and analytics to understand customers
- Excellent English and written communication skills
- Enrolment in a Marketing or Business Management course
- Familiar with social media strategies and techniques
- Organised and able to multi-task
What do we offer you?
- This is a new role and a chance to join the agency in its infancy and shape its future
- Part of a well-established manufacturer with strong brands in its sector.
- Join a small team and work closely with them across a variety of tasks.
- Ambitious growth and investment plans mean this next period will be exciting.
- Marketing to play a renewed and pivotal role in achieving the immediate and long term goals.
Full time - 40 hour week
Place of work: AVI-Media/Aviko UK Office in Salford Quays
Holidays: 25 days ex public holidays
Where are you going to work?
At Aviko we all have a mind-set & ethos of working as part of a one-team culture. We are an ambitious and enthusiastic team that is internationally orientated. We are serviced via the Dutch headquarters of Aviko. For more information about us you can check https://www.aviko.co.uk/
Here’s how to apply
Checking references can be part of our selection procedure.