Business Development Manager North-America
Location TBD - Centre - East Coast N-America (NY - Carolina's )
What will you be doing?
For this challenging job, we are looking for an entrepreneurial manager whose focus is to manage and develop Aviko’s team and customers in North America. Priority lies in the foodservice market\ Out of Home consumption. You will be responsible for growing our portfolio through the actual customer base and develop new business with our team, partners and distributors . You are able to develop our team and organize our structure for the future. The role comprises hands on sales management combined with business development through building strong trading relationships with end users, and business partners translating business leads and needs into product portfolio solutions that are beneficial for both Aviko and customers. Managing the activities for Aviko in North America, monitoring and reporting business performance with a focus on continuous improvement is an important part of your role. You report to Aviko HQ in the Netherlands.
If you want a role that aligns to your commercial acumen and business development skills in a global market-leading (Top-5) business, this role could be yours!
What do you have to offer?
On top of that we are looking for:
- A results oriented individual who has effective leadership skills and can act as our professional representative in North America
- You are an energetic and convincing manager that combines a “heart, head and a gut”
- You are energized in a fast paced, dynamic and changing business environment
- You are able to mobilize and motivate a commercial team and have a strategic, analytical, business development wise hands-on, mentality
- You are an experienced new business developer , that feels confident with market analysis, business development and reporting on budgeted\agreed plans
- Passionate foodaholic, self-motivated and goal-orientated
What do we offer you?
Where are you going to work?
Frequent travelling in North America as well to Aviko HQ in Europe will be part of the job. Developing new business with the team, local brokers and distributors , direct with key accounts in foodservice operators will be your main activity. You will report directly to a member of the management board at Aviko HQ.
Aviko, is part of Royal Cosun, a multibillion Euro company, with 3.500 employees, active in more than 120 countries worldwide. Aviko is the fastest growing and meanwhile main activity of Royal COSUN worldwide. At Aviko we have a mind-set & ethos of working as part of a “one-team for all” culture.
Here’s how to apply
Checking references can be part of our selection procedure.